Saturday 7 January 2012

I'm probably not concentrating on this properly, but "installing products on Drupal Commerce Bulk Product Installer" seems to be a video about how to use pre-set data, without any instructions for setting-up the data. I hope to crack this, because it's the only Drupal Commerce setup video I've seen that's like a set of instructions for driving a car for the first time rather than a review of how the car compares with others.


I think the cruch is the instruction "So I have this Genre field created here." - how, Mr free teacher? Maybe with enough twiddling I could discover by accident.

Sadly, Drupal Commerce is very weak on bulk product installation as its writers admit, so a video in broken english about how to install data which was installed before the video is a frustrating thing to try to use.

1 comment:

  1. Business owners who seek to implement e-commerce in their business use Internet Shopping cart setup that offers products and services to the people from all corners of the Internet.
    Shopping cart Setup

    ReplyDelete